Isaiah was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2008 after graduating from the Nigerian Law School and the University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
He worked with a commercial law firm in Lagos before joining PAC Solicitors in January 2013. Isaiah has built skills and gained experience in Commercial Law and Practice, Contracts Drafting and Negotiation, Corporate Finance, IT Law and Practice.
Isaiah has attended several training programs on Capital Markets, Contract Documentation and Corporate Finance.
Isaiah is a key member of our Fintech, IT Law, Contracting and Transaction Structuring Units.
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Nigerian Law School
- University of Lagos
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment UK
- Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Corporate Finance
- Contract Documentation
- Fintech and Information Technology Law
- Energy Law